Free Tax Prep
Monday, January 27th-
Thursday, January 30th
Did your household earn less than $66,000 in 2019?
Join us for free tax return preparation at Bayside Community Church. Meet with our IRS certified volunteers as they walk you through filing your tax return. Free tax prep will be held from January 27th to April 10th at the following locations:
Bring the following information when you come to your in-person income tax preparation appointment:
- Social Security cards and birthdates for all family members.
- Photo ID (if filing jointly, both spouses must be present with an ID).
- W-2 forms for all jobs worked during 2019.
- All 1099 & other income forms.
- Form 1095-A (Healthcare from the Market Place).
- Any income not reported on statements.
- Last year’s federal income tax return (2018).
- For direct deposit – proof of bank account and routing numbers.
If Applicable, please bring:
- Form 1098 (mortgage interest, property taxes).
- Form 1098-T or 1098-E.
- Name, address and tax ID or Social Security number of any child care provider.
Click here to volunteer for this event.
Click here to schedule your appointment.